Terms and Conditions.
1. Discounts are only applied on major booking and comparison sites such as booking.com, expedia.com, hotels.com, agoda.com, laterooms.com, trivago.com, hotelscombined.com, skyscanner.com and kayak.com.
2. Discounts are applied on basic prices EXCLUDING taxes, the customer must pay taxes where applicable, these are not discounted.
3. Discounts can also be applied on official hotel and airline websites etc. except on specially discounted products and special products that are not available elsewhere.
4. Discounts will not be given on certain websites such as Airbnb, offline and online travel agency quotations or real estate agencies etc.
5. Flight tickets discount is applied only when you book accommodation with us.
6. Customers’ pricing screenshots sent to the concierge team must be obtained within an hour of the communication being sent.
7. Quoted prices are valid for 1 hour, after this time the quotation may change.
8. Bookings will be made after payment has been received and confirmation will be sent via email or WhatsApp within 4 hours of this.
9. A maximum of 5% discount applies to Genius, Basic, Getaway and any other membership privileges or special offers. The level of discount given is dependent on card membership level.
10. In some countries hotels may charge an additional tax (eg. resort / city / local tax) and other fees (eg. cleaning fees), these are payable by the customer directly to the hotel, no discount will be given on these.
11. Discounts will be given only when we are able to find the product requested by the customer. We can only apply discounts to products we can see / find.
12. Prices before discount given by customers should be the final price that appears on the payment part of the booking or comparison website after applying any administration, booking or other fees.
13. Refunds will only be given on refundable bookings provided the cancellation policy for the product has been adhered to correctly.
14. A maximum of 2% discount will be offered on packages (combined airline and hotel bookings).
15. Theatre, events, attractions, concerts and sport tickets are non-refundable.
16. Products and services purchased from Conciergeoffers.com cannot be resold to third parties.
17. In the case of self-drive vehicle rental, customers must book using their own credit card and driving license.
18. The discount for self-drive vehicle rental will be in the form of a refund payable within 60 days of the customer sending us the invoice
19. Customers can pay using an online payment link provided by the concierge team or directly via www.cityinsideout.com/home/directpayment. Payment can be made by credit / debit card, American Express, bank transfer or Paypal and will be the equivalent amount in GBP. If the customer prefers to pay in EGP, cash payment can be accepted at our office or collected by courier (this option is available in Egypt only).
20. Refunds will be made using the original method of payment subject to a 3% administration fee and will take up to 10 working days to be refunded.
21. Should you request that we change a booking for you the following charges will apply: £25.00 administration fee, any fees charged by the service provider and any incidental expenses we incur as a result of making the changes, for example telephone calls.
22. We reserve the right to make changes to the benefits offered by Conciergeoffers.com.
23. We reserve the right to change or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice.
Accessing our site.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE.
What’s in these terms?
This acceptable use policy sets out the content standards that apply when you upload content to our site, make contact with other users on our site, link to our site, or interact with our site in any other way.
Who we are and how to contact us.
www.conciergeoffers.com is a site operated by InHouse World Limited (“We”, “Our” or “Us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09511392 and have our registered office at 7 Henrietta Street, London, WC2E 8PS. Our main trading address is Fox Court, 14 Gray’s Inn Road, London WC1X 8HN. Our VAT Number is 236 9188 74.
We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our site you accept these terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you.
Our terms of website use also apply to your use of our site.
We may make changes to the terms of this policy.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 2nd July 2019 when we launched the website.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
· In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
· In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
· For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
· To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards www.cityinsideout.com
· To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
· To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
· Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use www.conciergeoffers.com
· Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
o any part of our site;
o any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
o any software used in the provision of our site; or
o any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
· Chat rooms
· Bulletin boards (interactive services).
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (Contribution), and to any interactive services associated with it.
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
We will determine, with our discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
· Be accurate (where it states facts).
· Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
· Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
· Be defamatory of any person.
· Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
· Promote sexually explicit material.
· Promote violence.
· Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
· Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
· Be likely to deceive any person.
· Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
· Promote any illegal activity.
· Be in contempt of court.
· Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
· Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
· Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
· Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from us, if this is not the case.
· Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
· Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
· Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
Breach of this policy.
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
· Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
· Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our site.
· Issue of a warning to you.
· Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
· Further legal action against you.
· Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
If you are a consumer, please note that the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
www.conciergeoffers.com respects your privacy, please read our Cookies Policy below.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text-only file that is placed on your computer via the Internet to recognise when you’re visiting a particular website. They’re widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Why do we use them?
Cookies allow us to monitor the number of people visiting our site and to store their preferences to enhance the user experience of our website. We identify when you arrive on our site so that we can provide our cookies acceptance bar. By using our website, you accept our cookies policy.
We use Google Analytics to better understand how users navigate around our website. Information is completely anonymous, and we have no access to information regarding individual users. Data gathered includes how users arrive on our website, how they navigate between pages and what device they are using.
If you would like to query our Cookies Policy please contact us at: email@example.com
Privacy & Data Protection Policy.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is InHouse World Limited of 7 Henrietta Street, London, WC2E 8PS.
Information we collect from you.
We will collect and process the following data about you:
· Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.conciergeoffers.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product or service, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey] and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
· Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
o technical information, including, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
o information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for’ page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
· Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Uses made of the information.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· Information you give to us. We will use this information:
o to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
o to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
o to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing
customer, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail, SMS or other) or telephone with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please let us know.
o to notify you about changes to our service;
o to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
o to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
o to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
o to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
o as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
o to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
o to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
· Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information.
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
· Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
· Selected third parties including:
o business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
o advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
o analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
o credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· If InHouse World Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
· If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of InHouse World Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own
risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these
policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about
Refund and Cancellation Policy.
Cancellations/amendments made by the airlines or us: In the unlikely event that the we or the airlines, for any reason, cancels or amends your booking, then we will contact you as soon as possible using the contact details provided by you during the booking process. If the airline is unable to fulfil your booking or provide you with an alternative then your booking will be cancelled with a full refund.
Cancellations/amendments made by you: It is your responsibility to check the details of your booking before confirming it. If you wish to cancel or amend your ticket then your request will be subject to the airline’s fare rules. The airline may charge an administrative fee for any change you make after confirming your booking. Please remember that any booking fees and credit card charges that may have been made are usually non-refundable depending on the airline. It is your responsibility to make sure you reach the correct airport and terminal at the right time. Make sure you leave sufficient time prior to your departure to check-in and clear security, as we will not be responsible for any loss or delay caused by you.
Cancellations by you: It is your responsibility to check the details of your booking before confirming it. If you have made a mistake, it cannot always be rectified. If you wish to cancel the accommodation booking for any reason, we will deal with the cancellation on behalf of the accommodation provider. Your eligibility for a refund or any other compensation sought will be subject to any cancellation policy applied by the accommodation provider. Where it may be authorised we will pass any refund or compensation that we receive on to you.
Cancellations by the accommodation provider or us: In the unlikely event, that we or the accommodation provider, for any reason, cancels your booking
then we will contact you as soon as possible using the contact details you provided during the time of the booking. If the accommodation provider is
unable to fulfil your booking or provide you with an alternative then your booking will be cancelled with a full refund. In these circumstances, if you
wish, we can assist you with making a new booking with an alternative provider. Amendments/Rescheduling: If you wish to amend or reschedule your booking then please revert to the confirmation email.
Tourist attractions, entertainment shows, sport tickets.
Cancellations or amendments made by you: It is your responsibility to make sure you have provided the correct details before confirming your booking. If you have made a mistake then it cannot be rectified after the booking has been confirmed. Most suppliers do not generally permit change or allow refunds to be made. Cancellations made by the event providers: If an event is cancelled you will be offered a refund of the sale price of your ticket, including the relevant service charge but excluding the order handling fee. If the event takes place over the course of several days and one or more days are cancelled but not all the days, then a partial refund may be payable according to the amount of days that has been cancelled.
Amendments/Rescheduling made by the event providers: Unless stated otherwise, if an event is rescheduled then you will be offered seats at another
rescheduled event (subject to availability) which will be of the same value to your original tickets. If you are unable to attend this event then you will be
offered a refund of the sale price of your ticket, including the relevant service charge but excluding the order handling fee. You must inform us beforehand whether you will be able to come to the rescheduled event or not otherwise you may not be entitled to claim a refund.
Cruises, private jets, helicopters and yachts.
Cancellations/amendments made by the supplier or us: In the unlikely event that we, or the supplier, for any reason, cancels or amends your booking, then we will contact you as soon as possible using the contact details provided by you during the booking process. If the supplier is unable to fulfil your booking or provide you with an alternative then your booking will be cancelled with a full refund.
Cancellations/amendments made by you: It is your responsibility to check the details of your booking before confirming it. If you wish to cancel or amend your booking then your request will be subject to the supplier’s rules. The supplier may charge an administrative fee for any change you make after confirming your booking. Please remember that any booking fees and credit card charges that may have been made are usually non-refundable depending on the supplier. It is your responsibility to make sure you reach the correct departure point at the right time. Make sure you leave sufficient time prior to your departure to check-in and clear security, as we will not be responsible for any loss or delay caused by you.
Booking and Discount Terms and Conditions.
All discounts are subject to our general Terms and Conditions.
Discounts are offered and bookings are made subject to our booking guidelines.
Please note that bookings can be amended or withdrawn by us at any time without reason. We also reserve the right to decline any orders and to cancel any bookings made at any time without stating a reason.
We can withdraw and stop offers at any time without prior notice.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
We have taken every effort to ensure that the information on this website is correct, accurate and up-to-date. However, we take no responsibility whatsoever for information that is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date. Neither shall we be held liable to any individual or business for any damage or loss which may occur from the use of any material contained on this website.
All text and graphics on this website, unless specified, are directed solely at those who access the website. We make no representation nor will we be held liable for any action placed upon the website, in any form, by anyone, from other locations.
We assume no responsibility whatsoever for any links to the Internet or third party websites from this website. Once you activate these links we will not be responsible or liable for the content of any other website on the Internet, which you may visit from this site.
Thank you for visiting our site.